WHO WE ARE
We are a consulting firm devoted to the international competitiveness of your organization, and specialize in Import/ Export Compliance, Foreign-Trade Zone setup and administration, Supply Chain Best Practices, and Lean Operations. Recently completed projects include:
- Structuring one of the largest Foreign-Trade Zone manufacturing projects in the US, with 18 sites in 2 states, all centrally administered from an eastern location
- Redesigning the import configuration for one of the largest displays in Times Square to slash import compliance costs by seven figures
- Lean implementation which reduced standard labor per unit by 44% for a Midwest manufacturer
- Analyzing export options for a US distributor of European products to preserve EU-MX FTA rate reductions
- Department of Commerce FTZ application approval in less than 7 days for a Chicago-area distributor of industrial products
- Reorganizing the Prince George’s County Foreign-Trade Zone in the Port of Washington, D.C. to take advantage of the new Alternative Site Framework (ASF) procedures.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Decades of Experience Making Government Compliance Work
Make the most of Lean techniques used successfully around the globe to make your own organization as cost competitive as possible. ISCM can help you make your US operations more effective by driving the strengths of having a local presence and eliminating the excesses in your value stream.