Do I need an ACE account?
October 12, 2017
Slide Deck 1
October 17, 2017

How do I get an ACE account?


For Importers and FTZ operators, go to:


You may need to use Internet Explorer to properly access this page.  Then make sure you have:


  • Full name and birth date of a company officer, and their authorization to apply
  • Importer of Record (IR) Number
  • Bond number
  • FIRMS code (for FTZs)



  • Your Primary View should probably be as an Importer even if you are a self-filer
  • You can complete and file the application electronically

Please note that this educational tool is intended to be general in nature, not a comprehensive review of the U.S. laws and regulations that apply to a particular situation, nor a provision of legal advice.  Posts of offensive or confidential material will be rejected by the moderator.  Each post reflects the views of the individual commenter and not those of ISCM Inc.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *